Sizing Chart (Fits True To Size)
Easy Returns, Easy Exchanges, Easy Refunds
On the fence? Try our products and if you don't LOVE them, we'll PAY YOU.
We've sold 150,000 shirts to date. We're not a fly by night internet company.
That’s why we’ve got a DOUBLE guarantee you won’t see anywhere else - because we KNOW you'll love our products and can confidently take on ALL the risk.
Guarantee #1: your order is backed by our unconditional 90 day money back guarantee.
That’s means you can buy today, and ask for your money back ANYTIME within 90 days of receiving your order, if you're unsatisfied for any reason.
You’re getting the chance to try our products before you finalize your decision.
Guarantee #2: If you aren’t absolutely THRILLED with your experience, we’ll buy YOU an Amazon gift card for $20. Spend it on whatever you want. All we ask is that you share your feedback on a quick phone call with our team to qualify for this second guarantee, so we can learn how to improve.
Our products are the highest quality out there and we know you'll love them. Give us a try while stock lasts, because you seriously have nothing to lose.
Call us anytime (1-888-276-6530) or email for support (email@example.com).
Baby It's Cold Outside☕❄️
Each order of this shirt provides a meal to a family in need.
For anyone who has the means, we hope you get to enjoy this shirt while knowing it'll also be helping out a family. Thank you.
Details About This Shirt
- Solid Colors: Premium 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather Colors: Premium 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly
- Printed and shipped from Wisconsin 🇺🇸
- Unisex sizing
- Pre-shrunk, true to size
Free U.S. shipping over $50
5 Different Things About This Shirt
1) Cleaner, softer cotton: compared to other companies, the shirts we print on have 2.5x less impurities as they're combed out during the manufacturing process.
2) Side-seamed construction: gives you a more flattering fit compared to the standard tubular manufacturing most cheaper shirts are made with.
3) Each order provides work to several Americans. From weaving the fabric together, to printing the design onto the shirt, and finally shipping it your way -- a number of people get a chance to make ends meet during this trying time thanks to each order placed.
4) Eco-friendly coloring process: the fabric used requires 7x less water to color compared to the standard process most companies use.
5) Because you deserve to treat yourself when it feels right.